Usability at Coolfields Consulting
How easy is your website to use?
A successful website is one which reaches it’s target audience and ensures that the site visitor chooses to become a customer of the business. Often, what sets sites apart from each other hangs on how easy these sites are to use.
Many websites are let down by a poorly designed User Interface which users find difficult to use. If it is hard to find the required information or difficult to complete actions then the user is quite likely to go elsewhere rather than persevere with your website. A negative impression is also caused by users do not receive appropriate help and support if they enter incorrect or unexpected text into internet forms.
Let us help you ensure your customers stay on your site to finish what they came for.
What Coolfields Consulting can do for you
- Ensure Usability is built in to all websites and user interfaces we design and develop
- Identify problems with your existing website or user interface and provide solutions
- Provide advice and support to ensure that best practices are incorporated into the design and layout of your website or user interface
Read Our Usability Blog Posts
- Accessibilty vs Usability - Nov 30th, 2009
- Navigation – Where Are You? - Dec 3rd, 2009
- Using Headings Properly - Dec 17th, 2009
- The Importance of the Print Stylesheet - Feb 15th, 2010
- Providing Skip Links in Your Pages - Oct 14th, 2010
- Order of Page Components - Oct 20th, 2010
- Accessible Forms – Grouping Options With Optgroup - Aug 24th, 2011
- Specification for an Accessible Lightbox - Dec 16th, 2011
- Why None of the External Links on this Website Open in a New Window - Dec 4th, 2012
- WordPress Permanently Visible Log Out Link Plugin – Version 0.1 - Feb 15th, 2013