FREE 15 Minute Website Accessibility Check
Is Your Website Accessible?
Having an accessible website is a really important way to maximise the number of customers who will do business with you or buy your products.
Common sense states that if people can’t use your site or easily find what they’re looking for on your site they’ll go somewhere else – to your competitors maybe. And we’re not just talking about those with disabilities here – elderly people can find some websites difficult to use.
But if you are not a website developer how do you check or improve the accessibility of a website? One answer would be ask someone to do an accessibility check for you – and that’s where we can help.
Like a FREE 15 Minute Accessibility Check?
If you’d like someone to help you test the accessibility of your website then why not take advantage of our free website accessibility check offer. We’re offering this no-obligation service to businesses and individuals at the moment.
When we carry out the 15 minute accessibility test on your website we’ll cover the following:
- We’ll look at the Home Page and maybe one other page of your site.
- We’ll check for some of the commonest and most important accessibility problems.
- We’ll report back to you what we’ve found with some suggestions as to how to improve the accessibility of your website.
That’s it. You’re free to keep our accessibility recommendations.
How to Sign Up for your FREE 15 Minute Web Accessibility Test
To sign up for a free 15 minute accessibility check for your website please call us on +44(0) 1483 856613 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer you can fill out the form on our Contact Us page.
We’ll book you into our schedule and take some key details from you. After the accessibility test is completed we’ll email you the results.
Please Note: A 15 minute one or two page check can only give an indication as to the accessibility of a website and outline key difficulties that some disabled or elderly people may experience using the site. It is not a full accessibility test and the results will not guarantee that your website meets all of the necessary accessibility guidelines or legal requirements.
Read Our Accessibility Blog Posts
- Street Accessibility for the Blind in Vienna (Video) - Jul 28th, 2016
- Instagram Accessibility Reduced by New Design - May 18th, 2016
- Text for Screen Readers Only (Updated) - May 11th, 2016
- How to Find an Accessible WordPress Theme - Jan 15th, 2016
- I’m Taking Part in Inclusive Design 24 - May 12th, 2014