Dragon Naturally Speaking Video 3 – Opening Applications
Published: | No Comments
Reading Time: < 1 minuteThis is the third video in my series showing the basic operation of Dragon NaturallySpeaking.
Dragon Naturally Speaking is voice recognition software, and is used by many people with motor impairments who have difficulty using a mouse and/or keyboard to operate their computers and laptop.
In this video I look briefly at the commands associated with opening software applications and manipulating the application windows.
Hi, this is Graham Armfield from Coolfields Consulting, and in this video I’m going to show you how to open application windows and switch between them with Dragon NaturallySpeaking.
To demonstrate how I can use programs and applications, I’m now going to tell Dragon to open Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer and then manipulate the Windows.
Wake up. Open Microsoft Word Open Internet Explorer. Minimise window. Switch to Internet Explorer. Switch to Microsoft Word.
Go to sleep
The rest of the series
I’ll be uploading the rest of the series soon when I’ve prepared all the captions. But here is a list of the Dragon NaturallySpeaking series:
- First Two Dragon NaturallySpeaking Videos on YouTube
- Dragon Naturally Speaking Video 3 – Opening Applications
- Dragon Naturally Speaking Video 4 – Dictating Text
- Dragon Naturally Speaking Video 5 – Correcting and Formatting Text
- Dragon Naturally Speaking Video 6 – Browsing the Web
- Dragon Naturally Speaking Video 7 – Following Links on Web Pages
- Dragon Naturally Speaking Video 8 – Emulating the Mouse
- Dragon Naturally Speaking Video 9 – Internet Forms
- Dragon Naturally Speaking Video 10 – Drag and Drop
There are no comments yet - would you like to leave one?
Like to leave a comment?
Please note: All comments are moderated before they will appear on this site.
Previous post: My Next Presentation at WordPress London