My Next Presentation at WordPress London
Published: | No Comments
Reading Time: 1 minuteOn Thursday 20th February 2014 I’ll be presenting again at the WordPress London Meetup Group – commonly know as WPLDN.
Keith Devon, who is the group organiser, has asked me to give my presentation entitled ‘So, How do I Know if my WordPress Website is Accessible?’ – a presentation I previously gave at WordCamp London last November (2013). The session at WordCamp generated a lot of interest and many questions concerning making WordPress (and indeed any) websites accessible.
So if you’re interested in WordPress, and you want to learn about some simple accessibility tests that anyone can do, why not come along to February’s meetup. Come armed with some questions, I love the Q & A parts.
To register, visit the WordPress London Meetup page and sign up – the meetings are free to attend.
Other Accessibility posts
- Building Accessible WordPress Themes – Featured Images - Apr 28th, 2019
- How to Build an Accessible WordPress Theme - Apr 28th, 2019
- Accessibility Checklist - Apr 7th, 2019
- Street Accessibility for the Blind in Vienna (Video) - Jul 28th, 2016
- Instagram Accessibility Reduced by New Design - May 18th, 2016
There are no comments yet - would you like to leave one?
Like to leave a comment?
Please note: All comments are moderated before they will appear on this site.
Previous post: First Two Dragon NaturallySpeaking Videos on YouTube